Sunday, May 04, 2008

Today...

1. Clouded skies. It seems rainy season finally decided to show up, two months behind schedule. Yesterday I woke up at the sound of rain on the parking lot’s tin roof, soothing music to my ears.

2. D’s impromptu visit. Traveling from Mexico to Panama just to say hello, guess I cannot beat that.

3. Losing my cellphone. Feeling the same peace I found when I got rid of my wristwatch decades ago. But now everyone is like crazy because they can get to me. I even was amonested by my boss because he couldn’t find me on saturday, which is plain ridiculous since is my personal cellphone and I don’t work on saturdays.

4. Doing it. Finally feeling my vegetative spell is going away, on friday I actually went to the gym, programmed a lot and finished two more books.

5. My go frugal goal. I need more space, my room feels crowded with all that computers and monitors, plus the dogs that now live “permanentley” inside my room since is the cooler one. I may get rid of the bed and install one of those sofas that you can make a bed so I can actually have an office to do work.

No comments: