Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Update Status

-Debts
Up to date with all payments Zero Credit Cards. There’s a 218 showing up in my mortgage, seems is interest because a skipped payment from the office. Need to check that.

-Personal
Never thought an open relationship would be this taxative, more if I find troublesome just to get laid when I’m emotionally involved with someone else.

-Professional
Anyone can hear the word “stagnation” echoing around? Enjoy the job but is this what I want to be doing when I reach my 40ts?!!

-Alternate careers
Not even had done the required research.

-Family
I told myself I’ll marry before turning 36, that’s in two days!

-Art
Doing a lot lately

-Financial freedom
Doing a lot of freelance work.

-Growth
There’s a lot of static in my mind lately

No comments: