Friday, February 17, 2006

My own DVD Collection

/

I never thought of having a movie collection because back then, VHS didn’t look alike a long lasting media. However, I had start collecting DVDs, buying those movies that had a meaning for me.

The English Patient
This is one of those movies, just thinking of or listening the soundtrack get my eyes wet.
The Sheltering Sky
Dune
Got me to read Frank Herbert
E.T.
This is the movie I associate with adolescence
The Rescuers. Aka Bernardo y Bianca
Scenes from this movie are some of the little memories I have from early childhood.
Legend
We were poor, there wasn’t to eat sometimes, but mom knew I wanted to see this movie and she took me there as a surprise.
Aliens
Sigourney weavers rocks
Those are the ones I’d being able to get so far…

No comments: