Friday, September 14, 2007

Day one

After being introduced to the rest of the group my advisor asked the group to present themselves and their work, two e-learning systems for primary and secondary school mathematics and physics, an e-commerce site and a security manual. My advisor asked me if I wouldn’t want to go for the post-graduate subjects instead, I would love too, but I’m not financially ok right now to do the investment, so I declined the offer and said I was ok, my turn came, “Content filtering using semantic networks” and gave a small introduction to what I’ll try to attain, she requested the conceptual framework for next week,said 40 pages would be enough, I’d 150 completed, overall it was great, she likes it, I told her since I did the proposal three years ago this has been done and I wanted to try something else, but she insisted is a good one, I can find something else to add to it later.

No comments: