Thursday, October 11, 2007

on 3:00AM cooking and Ratatouille Moments....

But as usual I’m too busy to find proper time. However, when I do have a “Ratatouille moment” (usually when hungry, after 3:00am while marathoning to finish a deliverable) I pull something from the net and try it. My favourite stop for it is the 101 cookbooks site

Would be titled something like :

3:00 A.M.
Cooking for programmers, slackers and workaholics

Sounds good! I can imagen the website interface: A big empty fridge and cabinet and a selection tool “What’s in your fridge?”, “What’s in your cabinet?”. You select what you have and the site returns a list of recipes ranked by easiness, time to deliver, filling score and what will do to your body at the time of cooking.

Now I’m wondering, either I’m manic (this is my 5 night in a row I’m full awake this early), the office’s new coffe is too strong (been skipping sleep since they changed the automatic machines) or is all that water I’m consuming (put a pitch of iced water next to my bed).

No comments: