Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Update 2009 november 11

2. What am I resisting?
Last year: Choices, choices on people, on love, on profession, on familly on myself
Today satus: Sorted out most of the choices that scared me. Now I’m just with one left, a choice of partner.
3. What did I do well?
Last year: Work
Today status: Put in order my life one day at a time.
4. What can I do better?
Last year: Persistence
Today status: Productivity at work. Demand more and deliver more.
5. Were you the person you want to be during the past year?
Last year: Sometimes yes, sometimes no
Today status: Yes.
6. Did I get closer to achieving my short, medium, and long-term goals?
Last year:
Short: Achieved
Medium: Somewhere mid february the events I put in motion past year would reach it intended conclusion.
Long term: I’m still aiming for the godhead.

Today Status:
Short: Working on it.
Medium: Attained
Long term: I’m still aiming for the godhead.
7. What am I grateful for?
Last year: One of the most challenging years I’d had, friends, 43things

Today status: Being loved for two wonderful humans, the closer relationship with mother, new and old friends showing up, facebook and twitter, new job, more time to unravel myself, challenging stuff ahead.

Today Status:

No comments: