Friday, October 28, 2005

Musing IV Part II



















October 28
Musing IV Part II

I need to buy another bed, we fucked so hard it almost broke. I had to put her on top of my desk and finish there.

After a few smokes she left, as always, to go to her other life, to her husband and kids. A life I'm not part of.

So I stayed alone, in the dull light of my room, undecided between a snort, a smoke or a pill to kill the sadness. Contemplating Buddha's permanent detachment and wishing I could learn to do the same.

Why I get emotional involved with my lovers. Even not trying, I finally care about the innumerable ones that share my bed. I can remember every single one of them. Their taste, their smell, their orgasms, the way the candles light their faces. I probably was a celibate priest in a past life, that's why I can't stop having sex in this one.

My bed can't take anymore.

I can't take anymore.

When I'm going to fall in love and have a family and kids of my own, so my wife would be able to cheat with someone like me.

Life sucks and life repeats itself.

We are the silly pawns.

No comments: