Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Well, you made your choice...

/

It seems our relationship was a long series of repetive situations. I hope I can put myself some self-respect and keep myself away from you. You obviously made your choice, and it wasn’t me. You had done it long before I returned, but never told me so, You left for me to discover it. That wasn’t fair, you don’t do that to someone you say you love. Why you lied instead of telling me the truth, that’s your nature, your “No guilty trips” mantra.

Now I’ll have to deal with a lot of broken things.




I hope to get strong enough to take myself out of the mud, and walk with my head up high. I hope to get strong enough to no get dozed in the past and look for a future without you. I hope to get strong enough to put in order my mind, my body, my spirt. To clean all that extra baggage you leaved on my shoulders and be able to look myself straight again.




Maybe I’ll go solo for a while, since my “friends” are actually yours, maybe I’ll volunteer and help others and doing so, learn how to forgive you.




Because right now,I can’t.




Would be rainy season in my head for a long time.

No comments: