Sunday, November 13, 2005

How do you know what makes another human happy?

/

My first try to fullfill this goal was hard because how I’ll know what makes a human happy without asking them first?!




I tought of stopping a random person and asking what would make her/him happy but I balked at that idea.




So, so far. I gave two people from 43things a gmail invite they wanted to get, I hope that would make them happy at least in the “having a gmail account” context.




T has been polling me, T likes me. But right now I don’t want to start a relationship. So I thought it would make T happy if we share some time together. I took her to the movies and then to my home and we frolicked, kissed and just cuddled. She was happy, but that left me sad. I gave her a couple of hours of happiness that would become sadness if she gets too attached to me.




This goal is too complex and requires a lot of ethical debacle. I’ll mark it as complete, Worth it.

No comments: