Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Third million years...

/

After my breakup ( can one breakup with the past?) that doesn’t qualify as a breakup but it sort of a breakup, I’m feeling quite better, I’ve survived, I felt very blue the first week but, whoever is watching over me always seems to know when to put the right people in my path. I’m starting to believe in the Buddhists’s synchronicity law.




Meeting M was a blast, a pleasant one, I hadn’t this sort of lust for humans since I had sex with one for the first time in some past life.




I think of myself as a very seasoned man but she makes me feel sometimes as a complete newbie and I enjoy that. I had lost that sense of discovering and wonders that sex used to conjure upon me and forced me to seek for more powerfull emotions in other venues of life. Now I’m re-discovering the joys of old good vanilla sex. Or how Cavafis wrote once “The front rooms, where they practice with some decorum the accepted manners of love”. I thing I’d been in the other rooms too long.




Alia is sleeping with me every night, I think she had realized a big change had occurred. As any dog would do she ask with her eyes and lick my face when she find me staring at the roof.




I’ll get trought this, I hadn’t been this far into the road to give up because the path I wanted to take is no longer viable. I had lost everything before and gained it again, it’s good to be on my own two feet again.




Well, that’s what’s going on with me so far…

No comments: