Tuesday, July 18, 2006

204lbs

That’s not much. It seems hard to go back to the 200 Mark. I’m having vegetables and fish for lunch and vegetables and chicken for dinner. I reduced my beer intake from a daily guiness to once a week. I had lost a lot of weight but not enough.

D seems not to enjoy walking after work, so, well, that won’t be an option. I got into kickboxing classes instead. With the instructor that Edouard recommended. It was pretty intense for my firt lesson, but a lot rewarding, with only two hours my muscles took shape and tone, if only my belly would work like that hehehehe.

I’ll try to skip dinners and have some light snack instead of dinner to see if I can go down the 200lb mark.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»