Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Afraid of..

/

My relationship is 5 months old, we came from different backgrounds, meet by chance. I’m past beyond the times I would think of myself unworthy of anyone, but, I love her so much, that I can’t avoid thinking sometimes I should let her go because she has chances of finding a better mate, and I won’t be able to face not giving her everything I wanted her to have. If I only could put in order my life, maybe I would feel safe in the security I have something to offer her, but right now, uprooted as I feel from everything, she’s the only point of reference I have.

I’m also afraid of letting it go. I know I can, I can let it go my fears and embrace it, but would be advisable, shouldn’t I talk with her, explaining to her so she would have a choice, or I should expect I’ll be back on my feet sooner than later.

Mid 30’s crisis?

No comments: