Thursday, March 06, 2008

Wondering what all that was about...

Been sort of introspective wondering where this sudden veil of darkness is coming from, for almost a week I’d a recurrent dream where I’m myself in the middle of a land almost black, where the only light seems to be a eerie gloom at the distance that allows me to see from time to time what looks like human forms black as coal moving between weird constructs or ruins of some sort, I approach them but I only can see black silouethes against the less darker background, they won’t answer my questions on how to reach the source of the light, some reach for me from odd angles and some touch me as if they were blind, when I try to touch them they would go away, I’m curious about it, not only because it has changed the usual pattern of my dreams but because there’s a lot of physical distress, I wake up tired and all hurt as if I were actually trekking a real place. Even tough I’m aware I’m inside a dream world the usual means to wake myself up when I’m within and things start to get nasty won’t work, but weirdly, I don’t mind, I don’t even try to wake up anymore, despite the sinister environment, I don’t feel threatened by the dark forms but as if they were mere being curious about why I’m there among them.

The house felt heavy those days, so much I went to sleep at E’s on monday, who was quite happy to have me around, the dream didn’t came to me that night, and I felt light and unusually happy and full of light, When I returned home, that night, the heaviness had gone, I found my hamsa broken on my desk, I remember what A told me about that when he gave it to me, sort of creepy. I’ll take it to a jeweler to see if it can be fixed.

No comments: