Sunday, May 04, 2008

My 43 random things...

1.I go to sleep at 3:00am and wake up at 6:00am but won’t leave bed until 7:00am.
2.I love to be underwater.
3.Guiness is my favourite brand of beer.
4.I’d been heartbroken twice.
5.I’d been in love twice.
6.I love watching people being people.
7.My favourite place to read is not a cafe, is a bar.
8.My first dog was a German Shepherd called Barky
9.My second dog was a Pekinnesse called Benji.
10.When Benji died was the first time I saw mom crying, I was a kid, I had never seen her crying before.
11.The second time I saw my mom crying was when I asked who my father was. I never asked the question again.
12.I lost my faith in God the same night I got my first broken heart, unrelated reasons. I was 25.
13.I’d rather be alone. I’m sort of an empathic person, crowds can overwhelm me.
14. I love walking in the rain.
15. I have an espresso and a chocolate bar for breakfast.
16. I love pasta.
17. When I watch people I try to predict what they’ll do and what they’ll say, it’s a game I’d played since I was a kid.
18. Sometimes life feels scripted.
19. I feel home among trees.
20. I enjoy painting.
21. In average my desk stays uncluttered half and hour before I turn it into a mess.
22. Poetry.
23. I like old jazz.
24. I’ve a thing for mature women.
25. I like to cook for myself and improvise after 2:00am.
26. I read a lot.
27. I don’t like to use underwear.
28. I’m the guardian of a welsh corgi pembroke and a mut.
29. I Spent a lot of time just listening.
30. Someone up there must love me a lot.
31. I love the sea.
32. I almost got drown trying to save a man from drowning.
33. I often dream of being weightless in my own room.
34. I’m addicted to sex, reading and fried plantains.
35. I practiced my first surgery on myself when I was a kid reading a Dad’s notebook on the subject.
36. I love Cavafy’s poetry
37. It takes time for me to react emotionally, sometimes I do many years after the actual event.
38. One way I deal with my agoraphobia was to imagen people to be cattle, but then I found it to be very offensive to cattle, now I just imagen people not to be there at all.
39. Rainy days, cloud skies. Love them.
40. I dislike sunny days.
41. I want to figure out the reason Buddha smiles. I bet it’s an inside joke.
42. I enjoy watching people being people.
43. I avoid negative people.

No comments: