Sunday, May 22, 2005

Belleville, Barbados 7:23pm



An oustanding day for sure!

Wake up early in the morning and went to the laundermat. When I went back I had two messages from Johana. She seemed very worried because I wasn't at Belleville, but then, I guess I should've called early in the morning to report them I need to go to the laundermat.

Went back to the hotel after lunch and found them returning from Belleville. Jennifer was very sexy, she's a fine lady. She wished me good luck in the work ahead!

At Belleville revisited the cube I created the night before. Everything seemed right. It's a mess I can't find Jon's phone number since I need to review some points with him.

Well, I'll have to do that tomorrow morning.

Jose is almost finished with his work! That's fine. Commented him about the unease of Johana and Jennifer because of me not being at Belleville.

There are some undertones to this day events I would like to register: About the nature of people and their interactions.

No comments: