Monday, May 23, 2005

A day without rain...



Everything was ok. Then suddenly at 9:00am I started to slip off.
By noon I was already down and by 7:00pm I was musing depressive songs.

Now, I'm slipping more and more.

In the bright side, the development server was added more RAM, so I'm working faster now, I'm going to go the extra mile tonight to finish for once and all. I'm tired of Planning. Want to do something else. I would love being in a systems integration project, I had learnt what I needed to learn. Ironically more in the human side than the technical side. Humans are an incredible bunch, they can be so unique.

Somewhere in the day there was a meeting between Noel and Jennifer. Jennifer is going on with the Budgeting Project.

Planning still has issues with the big sizes of the cubes but at least I can correct and test faster with the Ram added today. Being able to load all the cube instead of painstakenly slicing them to be able to debug them properly! Thanks God whoever thought (6 weeks later) to finally adding Ram instead of complaining why more Ram was needed. Users!

There were some events that could've triggered the slip off. It's weird since I arrived in Barbados hadn't a single episode. Indeed, is the longest time I'd recorded my mood to be the other side of darkness.

No comments: