Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Narcissus effect



2:13am.
Belleville 8th Avenue Data Center Facility.
2 happy pills after
4 cubes modified
Waiting for data to load.

Found a picture of me in the photoblog website I hadn't seen before.

I hardly recognize the man in that picture.

The essence of maya resides in perceptions. How people perceive me, how I perceive myself as a byproduct of other people perception, how I perceive others, how my perception of them change them.

The essence of maya reside in perceptions.

Buddha said without words that there's only one sentient being and that there's only one instant in time. In that instant that sentient being is every sentient being that existed or will exist, in that instant all sentient beings that existed or will exist would be that only sentient being. In that singularity resides everything. So in the same instant there's nothing and there's everything. The universe is dying and is born. I'm writting this words and Buddha is trascending for the first time.

The essence of maya resides in perceptions.

Cubes finished loading.

No comments: