Monday, June 20, 2005

About why Planning sucks as an application...

Just to be sure:

  • Victor solution is faster but requires a heavy investment of time.
  • Time is running out.
  • Commentary to the previous sentences: Time ran out a long time ago.
  • While my third test runs:
  • 1. Planning sucks (I knew that)
  • 2. Planning sucks (I knew that too)
  • 3. The international rule was incomplete!
  • 4. The new cube that reassigns the percentages, at least I hope you were smart enough to add a ENTITY DIMENSION!
  • 5. Ooops!

Outstanding:

  • Create Main Macros (again ·%·$%·$%·$%·) for Model 41
  • Copy Model 41 to Model XX
  • Update d-lists to pull new group to be associated to this model.
  • Run the update model macro (That I hope you remember to modify in step 1)
  • Fill the input cubes
  • Run the Model (With the main macro I HOPE YOU CREATED AT STEP 1 AND CORRECTED AT STEP 3)
  • Check-Check-Check-Check
  • Repeat previous cycle for the rest of the groups.

No comments: