Sunday, June 19, 2005

The Amtal Rule, Cnosos, Gods as bad lovers and a flower in bloom.

It's funny I always seems to apply others the rules I don't apply to myself. The amtal rule:testing to its breaking point to find the truth of that thing. To gave up now would mean I'm not prepared to more strenuos tasks. And I know am I. What keeps me back is the effect on those around me I care of. Therein lies my weakness. Not in my self-impossed limits, but, the limits people around me imposse in themselves.

Ken's commentary: How do you know you are not deluding yourself?!

Something as complex as this project had turn into a major longinus lance for a God that resists to die! I wonder where I lost the cord and now I'm lost in this labyrinth, my sole companion every puzzled me and a funny bullhead guy that proclaims himself to be "The Best Chef this side of Cnosos".

What reminds me of Zeus banging Europe, or Enki's "fraternal love" for Adam.

The lotus is blooming.

1 comment:

Ken said...

There's obvious what's in your mind. Sometimes I think I should've stayed. I sacrificied myself to myself. I died I came back with the truth no one is ready to hear. That's self-delusion.

Maya is everywhere.