Thursday, September 01, 2005


I hadn't realize how much I love my sisters. Love, well, what I understand as it. I feel Jeni's problems are just a mirror of mine. I overcame them with help of Optimus but I'm not sure if I'm ethical enough to help her. My advice would be tainted by my own experiences, wish I could be partial on it. Deciding between what's good for her and what I think would be good for her. So I just comfort her and don't judge. What I can do for her? Taking her out of her so called husband and bring her to the Capital, she and Justin. I know the shock that would be, she's a pretty girl and men would be gravitating around here. With the judgment of a Chiriqui girl won't be rare she repeat past misteps. I think she just need someone to have faith in her, as Optimus had with me. Optimus, how far your son had gone, wish you where here to share all that, I had so many things to tell you. So many things I had discovered. You were right. People just need someone to believe in them. Posted by Picasa

No comments: