Thursday, September 01, 2005


Well, it seems I made it.My body resetted itself. I can hold for another 24 hours without sleeping, unless I see the sunrise, that's hard since my room window faces east. Random thoughts, my chest feels cold suddenly. I wonder what R intention was when she came out, and the discussion we had after about sexuality preferences. I can understand her, her pain and her doubts. Because of my bipolarity I always felt different to the rest of the world, doomed with something people would skirm at instead of comprehend. So, why tell I'm a bipolar if people would feel more confident if they ignore the fact. The same with her, what she gains telling her family she's a lesbian? what she does in her bedroom is her problem, who she chooses to love is her problem, not her family or society's. And for God's sake, sex is just sex, we are animals after all. Of course, seems love is in the middle of all this. Love, that silly thing I can't seem to posses the ability to feel. I envy her. I warned her. Love would rise her, elevate her, and when is over she would need to face what she left behind while floating in chemical nirvana. So, would she have the strenght to confront her family once the love that gave her strenght would end? Silly human. She believes this love with this girl would last forever. I ask her why she choosed me to tell me about it. What she was expecting. She doesn't know, she just felt she could talk to me. I should've study psicology. At least I would be helping people. Posted by Picasa

No comments: