Thursday, September 01, 2005


If you are thinking. How the hell Ken is taking the time to post his desktop pics. Well, I would thanks Google. Google buyed Picasa, and Picasa's product Hello, a sort of Pics instant messaging. I'm wondering, I do everything now with Google, from telling my friends where am I, to host my pics, to all my email, my two journals, the public and the private one (well not so private anyways). I wonder what will happen when all that stuff will be available to researchers in the next future. My descendants would have a couple of surprises lol. To install hello go here: http://www.hello.com/setup.php btw, the interfaz is great. Instead of doing all the work to blog, hello behaves as if you are chatting with your blog. I can think in a lot of applications for this technology. Google rules. Posted by Picasa

No comments: