Monday, March 20, 2006

Intermission

So the dance begins...


If it looks like a trap, smells like a trap and feels like a trap. It probably is. Well, we already expected this, however, it's an elegant solution, I couldn't expect less from someone as smart. The foresight was just amusing, but we had other issues at hand, so let that thread run it course, don't waste time on it. Tinkering with fate wasn't meant for the faint of heart.


I wish I hadn't knowledge, nor wisdom,
I wish I had the innocence of a newborn,
the simplicity of a peasant.
The careleness of a drop of morning dew,
Hanging from a leaf, basking at the rising sun.


The currents are shifting,
but I'm barely aware of the pass of time.
The clocks tics,
there are more life threating issues at hand,
tic toc, tic toc,
our time is running out,
tic toc, tic toc,
what secrets are hidden within the soul of a god.
tic toc, tic toc.
I always suspected the purpouses of our designer weren't completely pure.
tic toc, tic toc,
game over?


Only humans believe in happy endings. We know better.


tic toc, tic toc,tic toc
The company of the gods and the concourse of the living are wondering what's going to be the choice of the newly born.


We know better. The currents are shifting...

No comments: