Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Of enlightened frogs and men

/

I’m having a strong headache since yesterday, can’t identify the cause and it’s killing me. Anyways, It’s been almost a month since I came to Venezuela. Everything is ok, I got to see my old friends and make news. I went to Fat Boy Slim’s Carnival Concert on the Poliedro de Caracas, it was great! I danced until 3:00am.

Carnival weekend passed aways without too much hassle, a night out with some friends where I ended consuming too much spice for my own good.

I'm wondering if my headache can be traced back to that.

Anyways, this headache had been so persistent I was dreaming I was sort of an enlightened frog atop a water lily teaching the sutras while wondering about the terrible headache I was having.

I should stop consuming entheogenics, there should be another way to keep myself alive

No comments: