Thursday, March 02, 2006

Working on it...

/

I’m trying to work 2 hours a day, jumping from one course to another.

The software is called Tell me more, by Auralog, it’s great! A nice interface, sometimes I feel it a littled dumbed down, but it’s ok once you learn to use it, some stuff is not pretty obvious if you are a seasoned computer user since things are not where you use to look for them. The game where you must arrange words to form a sentence using your own speech is great, is my favourite one. The crosswords requires at least you had memorized the words in the dictionary. But a great product. I can’t seem to find the Chinese CD :-( yet.

Italian: Near completion
French: Need to learn more grammar so things can make sense
German: My pronunciation is sooo baaad, grammar is ok
Arabic: I can’t seem to pass by first level.
English: Completed.

No comments: