Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hopefully My 7 Answers for next weekend:

1. What did I fail?

Nothing. I acomplished everything I wanted to.

2. What am I resisting?

Nothing.

3. What did I do well?
Stuck to my schedule. Finished everything I wanted to finish this week. Made progress towards next week’s goals. Overdeliver. Completed all the contracts I made with myself.

4. What can I do better?
Repeat this success more often…

5. Were you the person you want to be during the past week?
Yes.

6. Did I get closer to achieving my short, medium, and long-term goals?
Short: My Thesis. I delivered the text and completed a demo.
Medium: I got an agreement with my boss about the payment of my allowances and with that info scheduled payments on my credit cards, sent a complaint letter to my ISP about the situation with my account.
Long term: Back in my two feets, only one credit card, looking for a new 8-6 job, starting another career, being sucessful with my freelance work, travel trough Central America for a month doing volunteer work.

7. What am I grateful for?
Making my dreams real, at least the ones I know I can.

No comments: