Sunday, November 11, 2007

My 7 answers...

1. What did I fail?

-Handling monday’s crisis properly

2. What am I resisting?

-Avoiding the confrontation required to get the office to pay the allowances they owe me and get my finances into balance.

3. What did I do well?
-Cleaned the house, well I was manic (still I am I think hehehe, I’d rearranged my books a dozen times in the last two hours)

4. What can I do better?
-Stick to my schedule

5. Were you the person you want to be during the past week?
-No, I lose my cool hahahaha, that shouldn’t had happened, I used to handle the office stress quite well, guess is the lack of sex hehehe.

6. Did I get closer to achieving my short, medium, and long-term goals?
Short: Finish my thesis, nop
Medium: Go back in balance, nop, being avoiding that meeting with my boss.
Long term: I don’t even want to see beyond december, and I’m running out of time, only less than 50 days to change things.

7. What am I grateful for?
Spending a week with beautiful minds, devoting the weekend to my home.

No comments: