Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Thanks for diversity

this week I’m hosting trough the couchsurfing website a german, an eslovenian and a spaniard, three different people but very much alike, the greatest thing is being able to watch them interact, to share their findings, their dreams, their goals, the world is so big and at the same time so small, I try to ask minutiae about their home towns, the people there, then look in google earth and try to imagine how would have been growing there, it’s a personal perspective I enjoy having, if I can reach my goal that in every one of those corners of the earth there would be a human which path crossed with mine and that I was able to plant a small seed of friendship and nurturing trough the years I would be, as the little prince, to see the stars and see a well in every one of them.

No comments: