Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Resolutions Sketch 2

-Internal Self
-Complete reading a book before starting another.
-Meditate and practice Yoga
-Practice a martial art
-Dedicate an hour every day to self-introspection
-Cultivate my creativity and express it
-Professional Self
-Prepare my CV before january ends.
-Research a change of career before march.
-Start a blog to showcase my work experience.
-Network every other week.
-Love
-Date a new woman every week.
-Finance
-Duplicate my fixed income before march.
-Put in order my finances before february.
-Have 20 new customers at Hegemon every month.
-Health
-Have the body of a Greek God before August
-Go Vegan every other week until december
-Spent more time doing outdoor activities the weekends
-Hit the gym everyday
-Activism
-Apply my Computer Knowledge to support my candidates
-Complete a Nabuur task every week
-Become a Nabuur project manager
-Complete a UN volunteering task every month
-Start a blog on web resources for volunteering
-Dedicate time to the Mckee foundation

No comments: