Monday, January 26, 2009

Today's 26-jan-2009

New report, I would need to parse the statistics of every text file in the inbox and compare with the results once loaded, put that in a table so I can use Jasper to create a daily report on the loads.

I’ll need bash/Sed/awk/java/jdbc/pl/sql and an Oracle db.

Still fighting with the artificiarium domain, it’s the same configuration I’m using with the urbanitas one but the webserver is not answering correctly, I’m pissed off since that would be my daily vent blog.

Installed Wordpress at Urbanitas, still not sure about the services there but guess learning this new version would be worth.

Finished configuring Magento’s installation at Jessy’s domain.

Half trough the actionscript book it’s kind of boring.

Testing new version of Jasper, Pentaho was too overkill to be running on my machine to present as a decent demo so in the interim I’m generating the reports from within java programs, however I think that would be a good reporting environment for the daily extractions without requiring for them to use Business Objects.

No comments: